Status: Citizen or Green Card Holder (Position Requires Clearance)
Assurety Consulting has a great opportunity for a Business Technical Analyst III Position. The Business/Technical Analyst III with functional requirements, data-related requirements management, and technical testing experience. Must have business analysis, ideation, problem-solving, UI/UX understanding, and API and data exchange background. Software Engineering/SQL Development Background is a plus. You will be part of a technical team responsible for developing business, functional, and technical requirements for financial, compliance, accounting, mailing, marketing, sales, service quality measurement, and tracking systems. You must have prior knowledge and experience in working with data driven B2B systems. The job will also include working with clients, business and product owners, software developers, QA Analysts, and at times performing QA activities.
Assurety Consulting genuinely cares about their employees. We bring together the best people and the best careers. Our family of talented and focused professionals enjoy Assurety Consulting generous PTO and Holidays, great benefits, and great pay.
All employees of Assurety share one job description which is to keep its customers and help grow the company.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills and experience.
- Must have excellent software and consulting skills in managing clients’ and customers’ needs.
- Must have technology and technology management experience to help develop new digital products, services, and solutions and provide guidance on managing them.
- Must have communications planning and management experience and be able to present solutions to the industry.
- Must have excellent project management and risk management skills and experience.
- Must have Technical Writing skills.
- Must have customer service and communications and management experience in managing customer expectations.
- Must have a minimum of fourteen years off professional experience analyzing data needs, and business needs, performing business process engineering, proposing business solutions, documenting requirements, and project management.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or science-related experience, a master’s degree in the related field is a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and/or authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Must be able to get cleared with public trust US government clearance.
- Must have at least fourteen years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills to lead activities and deliver quality deliverables.
- 9 years of professional experience analyzing business needs, performing business process engineering, proposing business solutions, and documenting requirements.
- 6 years of business analysis experience in a client-facing role.
- Served as a requirements analyst in 3-4 projects in the past as a team member and in a lead capacity on at least one project.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, MIS, or a related discipline. Bachelor’s in computer science or information systems or science related field or related experience, Master’s degree in the related field is a plus.
- Must understand XML, and relational databases.
- Experience with Azure cloud or AWS is a plus.
Why you should join our team:
Collaborative & Inclusive Culture: Our colleagues work in small, self-organized and cross-functional teams that determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership. We encourage and welcome all ideas, taking an agile approach to creating an amazing product
Design Thinking for Innovation: With focus on our colleague’s growth within Assurety we have developed a Learning Management System (LMS) that trains all colleagues on Design Thinking for Innovation, Security, BI & Analytics, and the business they are about to support. More trainings are added every year.
Recognition & Awards: Our Colleagues are recognized for their innovative problem solving, goodwill, candor with respect and excellence. We also give out spot bonuses besides the yearly performance bonus.
Workplace: While our headquarters is in Sterling, Virginia, and our largest client in Washington DC (on-site), our team lives across the globe. We partner with our team to help them achieve personal and professional alignment, helping our colleagues to define their own blend of work-life balance.
Office Perks: Colleagues that work out of one of our main offices enjoy beverages, snacks, lunches, and happy hour benefits.
Vacation & Holiday Schedule: We believe this is a partnership and we trust our colleagues to build their own time-off schedule and encourage our teams to take time for their well-being while minimizing impacts to Client’s deliverables.
Growth Opportunity: Through hands-on learning and development, the opportunities are endless.
Focus on Well-Being: We pride ourselves on offering numerous benefit options to best fit the needs of our colleagues and their families, including domestic partners. Benefits include medical (PPO & HDHP-HSA), dental, vision, flexible spending account, commuter benefit, discount programs, life & disability insurance, and accident insurance. We also offer a 401k program with company match and paid parental leave.
Live your Passion: Assurety encourages and promotes monetary and personnel involvement in the causes around the globe. We believe in our Value of Goodwill, and work to find new ways to give back to our communities and make a positive impact. We focus on initiatives in the following areas – technology, charity, volunteerism and honorary contributions.
Apply for this position
Who is Assurety Consulting & Solutions:
Assurety is a leader and innovator in multiple governmental and commercial sectors, including postal/parcel, marketing, financial, retail and higher education. We harness the power of our 16+ years of experience and the expertise of our professional staff to leverage technology and data to solve the toughest problems facing our clients. Data plays a critical role in almost all workstreams we serve. We encourage colleagues at all levels to participate in problem-solving discussions, and encourage design thinking for innovation in each interaction and deliverable. We have developed a culture that promotes participation and ownership in the process of creating effective solutions to complex problems. As a result, our organization delivers some of the most innovative advanced business and technical solutions in the industry. Our colleagues help our clients save lives, cut costs, improve revenue, directly impact the US economy, and improve their customers’ experience.
Assurety is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Assurety are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Assurety encourages applicants of all ages.