Industry’s flagship Mail.dat editor: eDoc Management for IMb Intelligent Mail full-service made easy!
- Industries first and only online web based Mail.dat editor
- Manage postage dates, weights, incentives, Permits, MIDs, and CRIDs
- No software clients to update with each upgrade
- Exponentially fast automated import and validation of jobs
- Automated export to the PostalOne! system and reporting of success or failure
- Instant editing through Mail.dat templates at import
- Single-click global editing functions to manage specific customers data with a single click
- Validate and fix your PostalOne! errors
- Synchronize your mail weight and piece changes
- Easy to use containers, copies, mail pieces, and account information
- Modify piece files or PAR files
Informed Delivery Support
- Complete support for managing Infomred Delivery Campaigns both at the version level and at the piece personalized level which is yet to be supported by the USPS.
- Easy digital marketing campaign management from CSV and Excel files with URLS for representative and Target URLS.that can be uploaded into the software to generate the necessary Mail.dat RMS, RMR, and RMB files
Seamless Acceptance and USPS Score Card Reporting and Error Troubleshooting
- Complete support for managing Full Service, Seamless Acceptance, e-Induction, Move Update compliance issues and allowing users to drill down to the data and easily finding the results
- Superior Undocumented troubleshooting with automated functions to check before, after and similar IMb bar-codes.
Complete PostalOne! Support including Postage and job status reporting
- Complete support for managing Mail.dat with the PostalOne! system in support of Full Service, Seamless Acceptance, e-Induction, Enterprise Payment and more programs.
- Complete support of the Mail.dat Receipt File to update your AIMS PostalOne! Dashboard with latest information from the PostalOne! program on job status, container status, postage status and more.
- Barcodes – manage 45-day uniqueness for pieces, handling units, and pallets
- Labels – print 2” IMtb tags and 8 x 11” IMcb labels
- USPS forms – print 8125 / 8017 USPS entry forms
- Postage – view postage for standard and first-class mail
- Sibling trays – overflow and logical containers for MLOCR mailings
Merge and Split
- Simplifies merging of multiple mailings for mailpiece versions (MPU, CPT and MPA files)
- Create a new job by removing containers from your mailing anytime