Help a government agency save lives by stopping drugs and opioids from coming into the country as well as stopping arms and financial fraud.
- Combine his/her SAS experience of implementing architecture and practical solutions development to influence and direct activities.
- Provide technical knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor to provide architectural and technological leadership, oversight, recommendations and transition strategies that support the development and implementation of STAMP.
- Passionate and driven individual analytically minded who enjoys challenges and strives for excellence. Able to work proactively both individually and within a team.
- Knowledge of and experience in/around topics such as machine learning, AI and data science; ideally with a focus on fraud, compliance and financial crime applications.
- Display a mix of technical knowledge, understanding of enterprise architecture with knowledge of architecture standards.
- A comprehensive understanding (ideally hands-on experience) of the data and insight space. (Beneficial) experience, especially in SAS Experience in leading / supporting data & analytics projects.
- Contributes to detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration and user guides.
- The Technical Solutions Architect position will be focused on the “SAS Tactical Analytic Management Platform” (STAMP) project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field or comparable experience
- 8+ years of experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen and/or authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust US government clearance (Must have lived in the US for consecutive 5 years without being out of the country for more than total 180 days).
- Good knowledge of architecture, peripheral technologies and implementation best practices.
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, scripting languages, open source programming/design and cloud computing.