Help a government agency save lives by stopping drugs and opioids from coming into the country as well as stopping arms and financial fraud.
- Act as a member of the project team working closely with project management, technical teams and all stakeholders.
- Work with internal resources, interview software developers, and attend meetings to gather, write, and publish technical information for a varied audience.
- Produce a variety of artifacts such as User Guides, how-to tutorials & videos, training manuals, data and system technical specifications, system administration guides & manuals, platform documentation. etc. that distills technical information into clear and effective communication.
- Provides timely, professional and quality delivery outputs.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Develop detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration and user guides.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- The Technical Writer position will be focused on the “SAS Tactical Analytic Management Platform” (STAMP) project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field or comparable experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen and/or authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust US government clearance (Must have lived in the US for consecutive 5 years without being out of the country for more than total 180 days).
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS System applications and user needs.
- Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific manuals and documents.