Help a government agency save lives by stopping drugs and opioids from coming into the country as well as stopping arms and financial fraud.
- Contribute as a member of the project team supporting the Government Agency’s “SAS Tactical Analytic Management Platform” (STAMP) project, working closely with project management, technical teams and all stakeholders.
- Act as a Technical leader in the design, development, and implementation of the SAS analytics platform.
- Provide timely, professional and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, leveraging expertise in the application of specific SAS technologies, solutions, methodologies, and project experiences.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Provide cross-functional technical support managing and maintaining infrastructure and systems, assist in system design & programming, upgrades, testing, support to diagnose & resolve issues and operation of related application.
- Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors.
- Leverage detailed technical knowledge to support implementations across solution domains.
- Contribute to detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration and user guides.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- The System Engineer position will be focused on the “SAS Tactical Analytic Management Platform” (STAMP) project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field or comparable experience
- 8+ years of experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen and/or authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust US government clearance (Must have lived in the US for consecutive 5 years without being out of the country for more than total 180 days).
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS System applications and user needs.
- Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, scripting languages, open source programming/design and cloud computing.