Help a government agency save lives by stopping drugs and opioids from coming into the country as well as stopping arms and financial fraud.
- Responsible for bridging the gap between all Government Agency’s stakeholders – working closely with management, business end users and technology teams to define and prioritize technical and functional requirements.
- Possess strong business analysis skills to quickly assess how the Government Agency performs investigation tasks, thoroughly research and understand the of requirements of the organization & stakeholders, the functionality & capability of the STAMP solution to enable the technology team to architect and implement an effective and efficient investigations analytic platform to meet the business objectives and stakeholder’s expectations.
- Develops detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration and user guides.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- The Business System Analyst (BSA) position will be focused on the “SAS Tactical Analytic Management Platform” (STAMP) project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field or comparable experience
- 8+ years of experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen and/or authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust US government clearance (Must have lived in the US for consecutive 5 years without being out of the country for more than total 180 days).
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS System applications and user needs.
- Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.