Updated August 7, 2018
All employees of Assurety share one job description which is to keep its customers and help grow the company.
Hours: Full Time
Location: On Site (Washington DC)
Department: Professional Services
Reports to: QA Manager / Program Manager
- Helps lead, manage, develop and execute automation scripts and automation modules.
- Leads activities tied to major, minor releases and patches.
- Leads planning, documentation, and communication, and reporting activities.
- Leads activities related to data driven and functional testing
Prepares and executes test cases using and preparing Mail.dat, Mail.XML and SSF file data.
- Conducts data analysis and writes QA plans and scripts focused on data and functional testing.
- Authors test cases and performs smoke, functional, negative, regression and cross-browser testing of our signature product and our core products.
- Interprets, analyzes and understands the Requirement/Specification documentation provided for new and existing functionality
- Writes and executes test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Assists Development with research of reported issues
- Maintains records of test progress and documenting test results
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field or comparable experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen and/or authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust US government clearance (Must have lived in the US for consecutive 5 years without being out of the country for more than total 180 days).
- Must have at least 5-6 years of total experience as QA Analyst.
- Must be expert in UFT Automation testing with 3+ years of Automation experience.
- Must have 1+ years of leadership experience.
- Must have practical experience with all stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC) as well as the software testing life cycle (STLC).
- Needs to understand and be comfortable with Enterprise Level Application (Front End, Middleware and Backend)
- Experience with SoapUI/Ready API for WebAPI testing and Automation (Must Have)
- Experience with SQL queries
- Experience with Linux/Unix commands Experience with HP ALM
- ALM integration with different tool such as UFT and SoapUI Pro
- Experience with Automation with UFT Version 12 and above.
- Must have worked on different QA Automation frameworks i.e. BPT, Lean AFT and Hybrid Experience in descriptive programming in UFT
- Formatting of different types of files and data analysis
- Strong attention to detail for data analysis
- Time management skills can manage multiple projects tasks and priorities
- Knowledge of and past experience with B2B systems is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills are also required.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and web applications is useful including Web 2.0 and XML.
- Excellent client presence and facilitation/communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Visio, Word, PPT etc.), MS Project
- Must be well trained in technical writing skills.