Hours: Full Time
Location: On Site (Washington DC)
Reports to: Program Manager
- Must have advanced requirements gathering skills (technical and business)
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills and experience
- Must have SQL Development skills and experience
- Must have development skills and experience in one or more languages
- Must have QA skills and automation experience
- Must have Business Analysis and requirements management skills
- Must have client management skills
- Must have Technical Writing skills
- Must have customer service, communications management experience in managing customer expectations.
- Must have minimum Six (6+) years of professional experience analyzing data needs, business needs, performing business process engineering, proposing business solutions and documenting requirements
- Must have prior QA and QA Automation experience writing scripts to automate testing processes.
- Must understand XML, Jason, and relational databases; Past database development, data analysis and programming experience is needed
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information systems or science related field or relative experience, Master’s degree in related field is a plus
- Must be a U.S. citizen and/or authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Must be able to get cleared with public trust US government clearance
- Manages tasks and documents status and reports the status to the manager and client.
- Must be able to lead and direct the activities of technical, functional analysis, and data and technical and functional design activities of a project.
- Must be able to plan, execute and manage QA testing activities driven by hands-on manipulation OF DATA FILES (FLAT DATA FILES, \xml FILES AND Jason files) and report the results.
- Must be able to work with customer management and provide technical and functional guidance to customers regarding their software readiness to participate in client’s programs.
- Must be able to think about products, services, functionality in terms of data. Must be able to conduct data modeling.
- Elicits B2B data and functional requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and delivers the following artifacts as needed: (Technical Requirements /Functional requirements (Software Requirements Document), Process Flow, work flow and data flow documents, Use Cases, GUI, (Screen and Interface designs), training guides and materials, user guides, technical guides, Data specific modeling design
- Utilizes his/her experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies
- Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Works independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Develops requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
- Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Will be tasked to help with the QA process and training material development
- Functional workflows, dataflows, Stories
- Technical stories, technical SRS, data element and API definitions
- Testing of products
- Testing of APIs
- Compilation of Process flows and Technical documentation
- Management of tasks,
- Delivering webinars for user trainings
- Production verification of issues reported by users
- Daily inspection, verification, communication of user data processing
- Support with weekly reporting to client