PalletAssurety™ - Consolidate Mail and Parcel Streams
to Optimize Service and Cut Transportation and Processing Costs
Merge presorts and palletize/re-palletize to increase volumes and save transportation costs
Save costs and maximizing on postal discounts by merging your jobs and palletize your mailings. All achieved by a single workflow for both mid to large mailers, staying in compliance with containerization rules of the USPS for the full-service IMb program.
- First Class CSA (Customer-Supplier Agreement) and Standard Class Palletization rules compliant
- Barcode generation, increasing postage discounts by increasing volumes across presorts through palletization
- Tray and container label and 8125 / 8017 generation
- Creates palletization templates once and then palletizes mailings based upon CSA or Standard Class palletization rules
- Mailers can palletize loose sacks or tray in one or multiple jobs with a single click of the button.