Merge presorts and palletize/re-palletize to increase volumes and save transportation costs
A single workflow for mid to large mailers that allows you to merge your jobs and palletize your mailings to save on postage discounts, while also staying in compliance with containerization rules of the USPS for the full-service IMb program.
- First Class CSA (Customer Supplier Agreement) and Standard Class Palletization rules compliant
- Barcode generation, increasing postage discounts by increasing volumes across presorts through palletization
- Tray and container label and 8125 / 8017 generation
- Creates palletization templates once and then simply palletizes mailings based upon CSA or Standard Class palletization rules
- Mailers can palletize loose sacks or tray in one or multiple jobs with a single click of the button