The Informed Delivery® service is offered by the United States Postal Service® (USPS®), giving its subscribers a preview at what would be coming to their mailbox soon through a digital image of the mail as it gets processed for delivery by the US Postal Service.
The program offers a great opportunity to the mailers to supplement these digital (email) notifications to the subscribers with additional colorful images of the mail or related content with a clickable link and advertisement image to enhance the subscriber’s engagement and experience.
Some of the core benefits of using Informed Delivery service include:
- More Engaged Customers; tap into an active user base that has a higher open rate for email than the industry average.
- Raising engagement; generate several experiences of a single piece of mail.
- Foster quicker responses; put out offers, interactive content and a strong call to action to help increase the response of customers.
- Digitally contacting consumers from their physical address. Expand your coverage and target audience
Using AIMS plus™, you can create Informed Delivery campaign with ease with or without having a Mail.dat. AIMS plus™ platform is built on cutting edge technology and is designed by the experts in the industry keeping in view the needs of the commercial mailer.
- Create, update and manage Informed Delivery campaigns based on
- Component data
- Piece data (AIMS plus™supports both PDR & PBC based piece data)
- Create campaigns for
- MID based
- Serial/range based
- PURLs (Personalized URLs)
- Create campaigns with CSV files for an automated experience
- A dedicated Informed Delivery dashboard providing you with the updates of your campaigns
- Export Informed delivery data in a file or directly upload to USPS; AIMS plus™allows its users to export the following
- Informed Delivery data with presort
- Informed Delivery data without presort
- Run USPS required validations on your Informed Delivery campaigns before submitting to USPS