Assurety Consulting uses descriptive analytics and statistical methodologies to develop insights for a diverse client base. We help our clients understand what is happening with their business and the drivers behind the current state of affairs, identifying historic trends and cycles that may explain the status quo. We incorporate industry and economic news, company direction, risk factors, and data modelling to provide a view into possible future states. This information can be used as both an input to and an output of BI systems, enabling setting and measurement of metrics and goals, informing business strategy, and providing a forward look into business and industry.
In developing analytics, we walk our clients through the complete process of analytical tool development. This practice allows our clients to implement repeatable processes without key-person dependency, based on a solid foundation of data and input from stakeholders and subject matter experts.
Analytical Tool Development Process
- Identify answers to most pertinent questions or the problems to be solved.
- Identify what data and analytical techniques are needed to answer the questions or solve the problem.
- Perform the analytics based on steps 1. and 2. this includes but is not limited to: descriptive analytics, hypothesis testing, data visualization, modelling, and model testing and validation.
- Develop documentation and instructions to explain solution usability.
- Implement in two parts: first, involve users and stakeholders in model usage and obtain feedback on their experience. After that, a full-scale solution release is scheduled.
- Finally, establish and document a governance process for monitoring and updating the solution to ensure continued, reliable model performance.