Provides your business with end-to-end tracking from mailer to cominglers, mailer to co-palletizer, mailer to transporters and mailer to the USPS for early/late proactive reporting.
Integration of ShipmentAssurety data with TrackingAssurety™ provides proactive early/late reporting by utilizing partner (comingler, consolidator/co-palletizer, transporter/logistics) data as well as USPS induction data.
- Tracks mailings from initial handoff of pieces, trays or pallets to partners, to induction and then final delivery by the USPS
- Utilizing GPS tracks your truck and upload and unload of products/mail
- Provides early/late delivery alerts
- Reports full-service Intelligent Mail, eInduction, and Seamless Acceptance errors without logging in to USPS systems
- You can review and manage your full-service intelligent mail and seamless acceptance data quality reports to avoid USPS data quality penalties
- You can track your mail with USPS and also track it with Mailing Partners (Cominglers, Consolidators/Co-palletizers, Transporters) utilizing Copalletization data, Comingling data, and Delivery report data