Updated May 22, 2019
All employees of Assurety share one job description which is to keep its customers and help grow the company.
Assurety Consulting & Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Technical requirements and QA analyst with extensive customer service and support experience. The key job is to understand the Requirements, test the functionality by manipulating data files and help customers fix their data errors in their software and get them through a software certification process. The resource must also be able to write requirements for future releases and help with updating the guides and PowerPoints used for communicating the programs status and progress.
Please send your resumes to hiring@AssuretyConsulting.com.
Hours: Full Time
Location: On Site (Washington DC)
Reports to: Program Manager
· Must have customer service, communications management experience in managing customer expectations.
· Must have minimum five years of professional experience analyzing data needs, business needs, performing business process engineering, proposing business solutions and documenting requirements
· Must have prior QA and QA Automation experience writing scripts to automate testing processes.
· Must have understanding of XML, Jason, and relational databases; Past database development, data analysis and programming experience is needed
· Must have 3-5 years’ business and technical analysis experience in a client facing role
· Must have advance SQL development skills and experience.
· Must have reporting skills using TOAD.
· Must have served as a requirements analyst in 5-6 projects in the past as a team member and in a lead capacity on at least one project
· Understanding of supply chain management communication and business transactions is a big plus.
· Project Management, PMP, ITIL training is a big plus.
· Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information systems or science related field or related experience, Master’s degree in related field is a plus
· Must be a U.S. citizen and/or authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
· Must be able to get cleared with public trust US government clearance
· Manages tasks and documents status and reports the status to the manager and client.
· Must be able to lead and direct the activities of technical, functional analysis, and data design activities of a project.
· Must be able to plan, execute and manage QA testing activities driven by hands-on manipulation OF DATA FILES (FLAT DATA FILES, \xml FILES AND Jason files) and report the results.
· Must be able to work with customer management and provide technical and functional guidance to customers regarding their software readiness to participate in clients programs.
· Must be able to think about products, services, functionality in terms of data. Must be able to conduct data modeling.
· Elicits B2B data and functional requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
· Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs.
· Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and delivers the following artifacts as needed: (Technical Requirements /Functional requirements (Software Requirements Document), Process Flow, work flow and data flow documents, Use Cases, GUI, (Screen and Interface designs), training guides and materials, user guides, technical guides, Data specific modeling design
· Utilizes his/her experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies
· Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Works independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
· Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
· Develops requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
· Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
· Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
· Will be tasked to help with the QA process and training material development
· You should have strong leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills and excellent client presence and facilitation/communication skills are required..
· Must have deep knowledge and experience in conducting data drive and functional testing and manipulating data files.
· Must understand data modeling data entities and data communication and processing
· Knowledge of Internet technologies and web applications is useful including Web 2.0 and XML, Jason.
· Familiarity with testing tools and government accessibility requirements is a plus.
· Working knowledge of AGILE is important
· Knowledge and experience developing UML use cases
· Prior experience eliciting requirements for web based and database systems
· Proficient in MS Office Suite (Visio, Word, PPT etc.)
· Must possess good understanding of business process engineering
· Must be well trained in technical writing skills.