All employees of Assurety share one job description which is to keep its customers and help grow the company.
Assurety Consulting & Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Sr. QA analyst (Automation) with extensive functional and technical testing experience. Must have business analysis, QA background. Software Engineering/SQL Development Background is a Plus. You will be part of a technical team responsible for test planning, text execution, test reporting and working with your lead to help with release planning. Job will also include working with developers and requirements management. You should have basic automation experience and MUST have excellent communication skills.
The key job is to understand the Requirements, test the functionality by manipulating data files (flat, XML) and help IT fix the errors before a production release. Familiarity with Accounting systems, mailings systems, Verification and compliance systems is a plus. Must possess excellent customer service and customer management skills. Must have the ability to do automation of testing.
Please send your resumes to hiring@AssuretyConsulting.com.
Hours: Full Time
Location: On Site (Washington DC)
Department: Professional Services
Reports to: Program Manager
- Must have 5+ years of progressive Quality Assurance and testing experience.
- Must have practical experience with all stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC) as well as the software testing life cycle (STLC).
- 5+ years of experience testing web-based applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field or comparative experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen and/or authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust US government clearance.
- Conducts data analysis and writes QA plans and scripts focused on data and functional testing
- Writes automation scripts to automate B2B, data driven and web based application testing.
- Manipulates Flat files and XML files to create test scenarios that require data communication to test the systems.
- Authors test cases and performs smoke, functional, negative, regression and cross-browser testing of our signature product and our core products.
- Interprets, analyzes and understands the Requirement/Specification documentation provided for new and existing functionality
- Writing and executing test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Assisting Development with research of reported issues
- Maintaining records of test progress and documenting test results
- Must have a deep understanding of relational databases and how data is linked in an ERD.
- You should have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expertise with testing tools is a must
- Automation and UFT experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with B2B systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and web applications is useful including Web Services, Jason and more
- Excellent client presence and facilitation/communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Visio, Word, PPT etc.)
- Must be well trained in technical writing skills.
- Automation Scripts in UFT
- Testing of products
- Testing of APIs
- Test plans
- Test Scripts
- Data Files and messages
- Requirements/Test Case Matrix
- Compilation of Process flows and Technical documentation
- Requirements documents and stories