Updated August 7, 2018
All employees of Assurety share one job description which is to keep its customers and help grow the company.
Hours: Contract to be converted to Full Time later on
Location: Onsite – Ottawa, Canada and Telecommute
Department: Decision Support
Reports to: VP of Professional Services or Program Director
- The Sr Data Analyst (Statistical / Technical lead) is directly accountable/responsible for successful project delivery.
- Must have extensive client facing and Consulting experience in problem solving and proposing solutions, white papers and exceeding client needs.
- The Statistical / Technical lead will provide guidance and direction to the team, both from a technical/analytical perspective as well as from a management stand point and will perform hands on analysis, modeling, development activities while helping the company grow the project and team..
- In addition, the Statistical / Technical Lead will be responsible for using applied statistics to develop solutions, data mining, data analysis, data summarization and developing client presentations.
- Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand (Currently there is no travel need identified for the project).
- Must be able to develop power point presentations with illustrations, pictures to convey the message to executive clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in analyzing data needs, business needs, performing business process engineering, proposing solutions
- At least 5 years’ experience in business and technical analysis experience in client facing role
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading a team, assigning and reviewing analytical work products
- At least 6 months experience in Lean Sigma or CMMI process driven project implementations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in statistical analysis system (SAS) 9.0 or higher, SAS Enterprise Miner, enterprise Guide, Studio, Visual Analytics, SAS Text Analytics. At least 2 years of experience with MicroStrategy and Tableau is a plus Or some equivalent analysis software
- Must be able to get security clearance in Canada.
- Master’s Degree